I am going to review an app which I just installed a few days ago — and I give this two thumbs up. This is the TickTick app (version 18.104.22.168). It is available (free) on Google play.
Google play: TickTick app
Features (taken from Google play):
TickTick is a powerful to-do & task management app with seamless cloud synchronization across all your devices. Whether you need to schedule your agenda, make memos, share shopping lists with family members, or collaborate with your colleagues, TickTick is always here to help you get stuff done and keep life on track.
★ Key features of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
● Create widget for easy access
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
● Instant time & location reminder
● Four priority levels
● Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
● Add notes/comments to tasks
● Batch edit tasks
● Quick search tasks
● Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Pro Features highlights:
● More lists and tasks (299 lists, 999 tasks in each list, 199 subtasks in each task)
● Add at most 5 reminders to each task
● Share a task list up to 19 members for better project collaboration
● Upload up to 99 attachments every day
● Subscribe calendars in TickTick
The side menu bar shows: Today, Inbox, Calendar, Add a list and Edit list. Basically the Today options shows you the list of tasks you need to do for the today. The Inbox shows the list of all tasks and the Calendar shows the date and the tasks listed under that date. The app will remind you of the tasks per day.
After accomplishing a task, you only need to tick the box next to the task and it will be marked as completed. After completing all the tasks for the day, the app will congratulate you on your progress haha (“You’re all done! Enjoy your day!)
You can also make lists of things you need to remember. For example, I listed down the movies I want to watch for this year. So I listed them all in the app and I opted for the list to be hidden. If you tag it as a hidden list, it won’t show up in your inbox or other tasks list (best for lists that can only be accomplished long term).
This app offers very simple functions but it is indeed very useful. I have multiple tasks each day and this app is a great addition to my growing collection of productivity apps. As stated in its page in Google play, it offers a paid version, but the free version is already fine with me. There are other apps with similar functions as the TickTick app, and I suggest for you to try those as well so you are able to find the best app that suits you.
Try this app! 🙂