Today’s review: PeN Chat, Social & Personal version 18.104.22.168
Google play link: PeN Chat app
Features (copied from Google play):
PeN is Connecting the World!
Getting in touch with friends and family is now better than ever:
– Free and unlimited voice and video calls and instant messages to other PeN users
– Free calls and SMS to non-PeN user or any valid and supported phone numbers online or offline using PeNNeY
– Share or Post updates, pictures, videos
– See what your friends are up
– Get notified for calls, chats or what your friends have posted or shared
– See where your friends are or share your location
– Send personal emergency alerts when you feel you have an emergency
– Discover and explore new places
– Earn PeNNeY daily while using the app’s social features
– Daily rewards and exciting prizes
For each new PeN user, or as we say Pen Pal, we give you a starting balance of 200 PeNNeY you can use to call and SMS to non-Pen users. You are also able to earn more PeNNeY for free so you wont run out of balance and can spend more time talking to your friends, even when they don’t have internet connection.
Now you can earn PeNNeY in various ways
– Rewards while using the app
– Special Offers
– In App Purchase
– Lucky draw
PeN is connecting the world to every person on the planet, from all corners of the globe, even to those who do not have internet connection, for free. We enable everyone with a smartphone to socially interact with anyone in the world who have a phone from wireless to wired. Additionally PeN is helping ensure personal safety and security anywhere on Earth.
This app is quite a nice looking one. The purpose of this post is just to introduce this social media (plus messaging) app to you. I am still in the process of inviting some friends to use the app so I can demonstrate the other features. But for now, this is the initial review.
This is how the Home part looks like (above). There are several options to choose from: Chats, Calls, Contact, Timeline, Spot, SOS Places, Social and My Account.
If only I had friends on here (at the time of writing), I’m sure I’ll be able to demonstrate the above features better. 🙂 Now let us just move on to the other features.
One of the best features are: 1) ability to spot friends nearby 2) send SOS messages 3) get a list of places to visit such as restaurants and shops and also events that are happening near you. You can also join and interact in different communities within the PeN app. You can also earn PeNNey while using the app’s features. Earning more will give you more chances of winning prizes!
You can easily navigate within the app due to this nice looking sidebar. Also, you can edit your profile in any way you like. Although my review is limited, I think the features are really useful and I cannot wait to use them. I’d have to get my friends to use it too!
Try this app! 🙂